C Crashman Active Member Joined Feb 29, 2008 Messages 321 Sep 23, 2008 #945 7/10 - Very elegant. I like the background texture.
B BioHazardd Active Member Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 332 Sep 23, 2008 #946 9/10 lovin' the animations!
The IRS EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 1,334 Sep 24, 2008 #948 8/10 Didnt lockdown make that? Rate me!!
Z Ze P@nd@ I made one post Joined May 20, 2008 Messages 26 Sep 24, 2008 #949 9/10 the I.R.S is scary, and i wouldnt want them looking me up.....
Mystery Penguin EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,401 Sep 24, 2008 #951 10/10 because nero is pyro masta, and spy is gonna get the axe to his head
M midget31394 EGO Zealot Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 1,654 Sep 25, 2008 #952 4/10 WAAAAY too much stuff =/
The IRS EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 1,334 Sep 25, 2008 #953 8/10 I like teh G-mod, but, you forgot the ™ in your name! :O
S subtle_turtle Thread Thumper Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 1,057 Sep 28, 2008 #957 5/10. Unfortunately, the two together require scrolling to see, which I don't like.