P PeterGriffin EGO Zealot Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 1,813 Nov 2, 2008 #1,142 9/10 not sure, there is something i like about it.
T Tropical-Storm I made one post Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 10 Nov 2, 2008 #1,143 8/10 I like family guy
M midget31394 EGO Zealot Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 1,654 Nov 2, 2008 #1,145 3/10 just text with a link........
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Nov 2, 2008 #1,146 8/10 Once i get your new one made it will be 10/10
R R3POMAN EGO Addict Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 1,178 Nov 2, 2008 #1,147 looks clean did JV do that one? It looks like a JV sig lol! 9/10
R RobInactive Forum Fiend Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 669 Nov 2, 2008 #1,148 Amazing sig, 10/10. Hopefully someone will answer my sig request eventually and make me a new one lol.
Amazing sig, 10/10. Hopefully someone will answer my sig request eventually and make me a new one lol.
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Nov 2, 2008 #1,149 3/10 Plain, but dont fear! Im working on yours now as we speak! (Not really )
P PeterGriffin EGO Zealot Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 1,813 Nov 2, 2008 #1,150 8.82828828288178737/10
Sexy Beast Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,641 Nov 2, 2008 #1,151 10/10 Damn good sig.
L Legit^ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,491 Nov 2, 2008 #1,152 10/10 something about it that i like
P PeterGriffin EGO Zealot Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 1,813 Nov 2, 2008 #1,153 4/10 just a stats sig
K k0nk0n Thread Junky Joined Jan 26, 2008 Messages 789 Nov 2, 2008 #1,154 8/10 , family guy is awesomee
R Rasmus Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 11, 2008 Messages 2,320 Nov 3, 2008 #1,155 5/10 Sorry Konkon but I don't think I know who they are.
R R3POMAN EGO Addict Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 1,178 Nov 4, 2008 #1,156 I love that style lol 8/10
Ž žέяo Poster Joined Oct 5, 2008 Messages 223 Nov 5, 2008 #1,159 6/10 Basic, but I like your color theme.
S Seven Poster Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 109 Nov 5, 2008 #1,160 9/10 i like it, good effects in there, to improve i would make the font bigger maybe.