Rate the above users signature!!!*****

!down skillbox, he fails just give him a 0/10 next time if your displeased at all

Prince = 8/10
I love me some bleach and the effects are nice, but something about ulquiorra just doesnt look right. Im not sure what.
 
and a joy it is ducttape!

10/10 for getting into the holiday spirit! Plus I always did read that get fuzzy comic a while ago...
 
6/10

to mush bg not enough pyro :P

7/10 and I wanted to have the pyro small, so it feels like the flames are gonna "jump out" or like hes casued a fire storm, its really me, I hate it when renders take up too much of a sig, so small render = win for me :D
 
6/10

I like the top/bottom border concept, but the lettering should be more defined, to contrast with the flames. For example its a bit hard to read the words in the bottom right hand corner.

I like the fade effect with the pyro in the flames, however.
The top/bottom borders should be equally dark, the top being dark and the bottom being light looks awkward.

Overall, an above average sig however.
 
7/10
I laughed all the way through it.
Not the prettiest thing on the planet, but its damn funny.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top