V Volcom EGO Zealot Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 1,593 Nov 21, 2008 #1,263 its blue with ur name.... cant go wrong with that... 10/10
H Hoodie EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 6,515 Nov 21, 2008 #1,266 9/10. Very nice, and a link to a tutorial!
C Carmine Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 2,924 Nov 21, 2008 #1,267 9/10 I like the simplistic style and the glowing effect is pleasant.
A AWPerator Thread Thumper Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 1,027 Nov 24, 2008 #1,268 9/10 Gears of War 2 + Christmas = Lancer in a box?
B Bas.B Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 3,734 Nov 24, 2008 #1,269 8/10 Very cool mottos which I spread around amongst my friends
A AWPerator Thread Thumper Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 1,027 Nov 25, 2008 #1,270 Ah, Palmero. Former home. 9/10 for nostalgia.
C Carmine Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 2,924 Nov 25, 2008 #1,273 9/10 I like the simplistic style plus blue is my favorite color!
V Volcom EGO Zealot Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 1,593 Nov 25, 2008 #1,274 its a sad little robot machine thing oh and its wearing a santa hat 10/10
TomsSound Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 2,945 Nov 25, 2008 #1,275 7/10 sweet wave! Edgegamers Organization and your name could stand out a bit more.. maybe a more saturated orange. __________________________
7/10 sweet wave! Edgegamers Organization and your name could stand out a bit more.. maybe a more saturated orange. __________________________
M midget31394 EGO Zealot Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 1,654 Nov 25, 2008 #1,276 Its nice, 8/10 purely because the crosshairs (I presume thats hwat its meant to be) and the glow around kind of blend into the T, maybe move the text a little?
Its nice, 8/10 purely because the crosshairs (I presume thats hwat its meant to be) and the glow around kind of blend into the T, maybe move the text a little?
TomsSound Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 2,945 Nov 25, 2008 #1,277 Yeah it's a crosshair. I meant for the T to blend. 8/10 the words at the bottom look like they need to be moved up a little bit. _________________________________
Yeah it's a crosshair. I meant for the T to blend. 8/10 the words at the bottom look like they need to be moved up a little bit. _________________________________
TomsSound Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 2,945 Nov 25, 2008 #1,279 Thanks Darth 10/10 also. _________________________________
J JarHeaD-eGO Poster Joined May 16, 2008 Messages 160 Nov 26, 2008 #1,280 cool neon look and like the scope part too.... 10/10