Rate the above users signature!!!*****

7/10.
It looks good, i like the dripping blood effect on your name, but the francis image looks kinda out of place. Other than that its cool.

I just made my own L4D themed, sig/avatar. Tell me what you think.
 
I love the smoke effect on the lettering
But whats really great is the Heavy and Pyro. They've got the old time war poster feel too them that makes it just so damn cool.
10/10
 
Back on topic...

8/10, the spies make me laigh all the time and I like the little security camera...
 
I like it, very nice, except from the hard lines on the left hand side of the brushwork or what ever the BG is, maybe with a soft large brush erase the edges so it transitions? 8.5/10
 
Thanks! 9/10 Nice idea, nice creation, I just dont like that shade of blue, red would be good. I like warm colours, my opinion though :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top