C Cakeman EGO Addict Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 1,271 Jun 28, 2009 #3,241 10/10 I got a new sig now.
B Benwen Rookie Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 93 Jun 29, 2009 #3,243 10/10 i like that Un4Gvn, very nice
C Cakeman EGO Addict Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 1,271 Jun 29, 2009 #3,245 I love you Billy Mays, may you rest in peace. <3 13/10
GTghost Thread Thumper Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 1,059 Jun 29, 2009 #3,246 5/10 Just a pic with some text on it
T Tee Hee Hee EGO Zealot Joined Apr 12, 2009 Messages 1,473 Jun 29, 2009 #3,247 7/10 I lilke the animations, but I'm just not that fond of the whole colour scheme, sorry
!Woodstock! EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 5,274 Jun 29, 2009 #3,249 9/10 What did I just buy now?
S SicKSouL I made one post Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 11 Jun 29, 2009 #3,250 10/10 I love it! Team fortress 2 and Snoopy and Woodstock!!!
C Cakeman EGO Addict Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 1,271 Jun 29, 2009 #3,252 Nice 8/10 Ghost, I had to get the picture of the counter terrorist, cut out a bunch of stuff to make it so it was an out line of him, add the background and add all the IPs, sorta hard. Cutting out stuff precisly is alot of work :/
Nice 8/10 Ghost, I had to get the picture of the counter terrorist, cut out a bunch of stuff to make it so it was an out line of him, add the background and add all the IPs, sorta hard. Cutting out stuff precisly is alot of work :/
S SicKSouL I made one post Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 11 Jun 29, 2009 #3,253 7/10. not that creative.
T Tee Hee Hee EGO Zealot Joined Apr 12, 2009 Messages 1,473 Jun 29, 2009 #3,254 7/10 I like the right hand side quite a bit, but not the odd black bit on the left. It just looks out of place in my honest opinion
7/10 I like the right hand side quite a bit, but not the odd black bit on the left. It just looks out of place in my honest opinion
R Rogue Sniper EGO Is My Life! Legacy Members Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 6,091 Jun 29, 2009 #3,255 7.5/10 Like all the colors though.
T Tee Hee Hee EGO Zealot Joined Apr 12, 2009 Messages 1,473 Jun 29, 2009 #3,256 9/10 for the hellsing one, which is frankly epic :biggrin: 6/10 for the css one as the choice of background seems lazy
9/10 for the hellsing one, which is frankly epic :biggrin: 6/10 for the css one as the choice of background seems lazy
I InSaNiTyPlEa Rookie Joined May 16, 2009 Messages 98 Jun 29, 2009 #3,257 7/10 I enjoy the colors just wish they were sharper. humorous, I like humor
C Cakeman EGO Addict Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 1,271 Jun 29, 2009 #3,258 I like it. 8/10 HAR HAR. NEW SIG
R Rogue Sniper EGO Is My Life! Legacy Members Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 6,091 Jun 29, 2009 #3,259 8/10, better but a bit plain new 2nd sig, the refining didnt do good on the second half of it D:
K king killer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,630 Jun 30, 2009 #3,260 7/10 10/10 :d