D Drip Famous Joined Jun 5, 2008 Messages 450 Aug 8, 2009 #3,561 5/10 Day of Counterstrike Defeat...? On the other hand, I liked the yellowish/orange blur, makes it look cool.
5/10 Day of Counterstrike Defeat...? On the other hand, I liked the yellowish/orange blur, makes it look cool.
Celtic Famous Joined Aug 8, 2009 Messages 530 Aug 9, 2009 #3,563 7/10, could use a better render for the Street fighter one. 8/10, looks cool, just wish I knew what that was. Looks like a Gundom?
7/10, could use a better render for the Street fighter one. 8/10, looks cool, just wish I knew what that was. Looks like a Gundom?
H Hoodie EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 6,515 Aug 9, 2009 #3,564 7.5/10 Lookin' good.
Z Zephyr-X Active Member Joined Nov 7, 2008 Messages 351 Aug 9, 2009 #3,565 The face on the far right is hilarious 9/10
I Iada I made one post Joined Aug 6, 2009 Messages 9 Aug 9, 2009 #3,566 I like the color scheme and the unusual shape. 8/10
Ruthless Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 3,464 Aug 9, 2009 #3,567 10/10 mentelgen is better
A Aerostat Poster Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 163 Aug 9, 2009 #3,568 10/10 [P.S Genitalmen is better]
RustyPwns! Thread Thumper Joined Jun 3, 2009 Messages 1,097 Aug 9, 2009 #3,569 Very very cool Gerrrrrrrrrrrrr I am teh terminator!1 9.5/10
S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 Aug 9, 2009 #3,570 9/10 Looking good
Synn Active Member Joined Feb 11, 2009 Messages 389 Aug 9, 2009 #3,571 It's sparkly! 4/5 But not sparkly enough! I like the avatar better
B BORAT! EGO Zealot Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 1,843 Aug 10, 2009 #3,572 5/10 5 because its kinda funny
M Meowcenaries EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 4,595 Aug 12, 2009 #3,575 4/10 It's just liines.
B BORAT! EGO Zealot Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 1,843 Aug 12, 2009 #3,576 did you not see the spy on the right? 7/10
C CrimsonLotus Forum Fiend Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 657 Aug 12, 2009 #3,577 6/10 looks kinda strecthed.
R Rice_Eater Forum Fiend Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 676 Aug 13, 2009 #3,578 7/10 See what you did there, nice grimy effects, I like.
A arnarbatman Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 22, 2009 Messages 2,152 Aug 13, 2009 #3,579 i like it 8/10
C CrimsonLotus Forum Fiend Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 657 Aug 13, 2009 #3,580 7/10 the anime guy is cut off, other than that its good.