Take your pick for the Naming

What name to be?

  • A Poor Man's Night Light/When all you can afford to keep darkness at bay is to set something on fire

    Points: 10 31.3%
  • This is a gun/It shoots bullets. VP

    Points: 12 37.5%
  • Return to Sender/Sorry, this Package is not mines Clone394

    Points: 4 12.5%
  • "The Fire is So Delightful"/ "Let it burn, let it burn, let it burn" Steakknife

    Points: 9 28.1%

  • Total voters
    32
  • Poll closed .

Poor Man

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
596
After taking a look at the names I have chosen the top 4. After my class tonight the name with the highest will be my new name

There were a lot of really good ones but I felt small choice easy poll.

Thanks to everyone who put in a name.
 
Hmm difficult choice, I voted for a poor man's night light. If only one of my choices made the list :( I do like these names though I will admit
 
Dang I got picked? I need to make another video just for this occasion. This time, featuring A Poor Man and strobe lights.
 
Veep, all the way

I mean, someone has to explain it straight, not everyone can be as smart as you are :P
 
I have to shamelessly vote for "A Poor Man's Night Light" as I don't want to see the sight of Poor out in the dark alone and cold again. Come one everyone give this guy a night light.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top