P Poor Man Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 596 May 30, 2013 #1 After taking a look at the names I have chosen the top 4. After my class tonight the name with the highest will be my new name There were a lot of really good ones but I felt small choice easy poll. Thanks to everyone who put in a name.
After taking a look at the names I have chosen the top 4. After my class tonight the name with the highest will be my new name There were a lot of really good ones but I felt small choice easy poll. Thanks to everyone who put in a name.
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 May 30, 2013 #2 Hmm difficult choice, I voted for a poor man's night light. If only one of my choices made the list I do like these names though I will admit
Hmm difficult choice, I voted for a poor man's night light. If only one of my choices made the list I do like these names though I will admit
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 May 30, 2013 #4 Dang I got picked? I need to make another video just for this occasion. This time, featuring A Poor Man and strobe lights.
Dang I got picked? I need to make another video just for this occasion. This time, featuring A Poor Man and strobe lights.
P Poor Man Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 596 May 30, 2013 #5 VP :3 said: Dang I got picked? I need to make another video just for this occasion. This time, featuring A Poor Man and strobe lights. Click to expand... I'm okay with that
VP :3 said: Dang I got picked? I need to make another video just for this occasion. This time, featuring A Poor Man and strobe lights. Click to expand... I'm okay with that
Bryan Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 2,787 May 30, 2013 #7 VP's was brilliant.
H Humility The Humble Thread Junky Joined Jun 15, 2012 Messages 878 May 30, 2013 #8 I voted VPs And I would name it: Name: ERMAHGERD I just burned SANTA Desc: It's becayse he was wearing red...
I voted VPs And I would name it: Name: ERMAHGERD I just burned SANTA Desc: It's becayse he was wearing red...
H Humility The Humble Thread Junky Joined Jun 15, 2012 Messages 878 May 30, 2013 #9 I voted VPs Am I would name it: Name: ERMAHGERD I just burned SANTA Desc: It's becayse he was wearing red...
I voted VPs Am I would name it: Name: ERMAHGERD I just burned SANTA Desc: It's becayse he was wearing red...
Capital Orange Forum Fiend Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 593 May 30, 2013 #10 oh baby, a rivalry between my and vp :O
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 May 31, 2013 #11 Veep, all the way I mean, someone has to explain it straight, not everyone can be as smart as you are
Veep, all the way I mean, someone has to explain it straight, not everyone can be as smart as you are
T The_Polish_Pyronaut Forum Fiend Joined May 2, 2012 Messages 631 May 31, 2013 #12 I have to shamelessly vote for "A Poor Man's Night Light" as I don't want to see the sight of Poor out in the dark alone and cold again. Come one everyone give this guy a night light.
I have to shamelessly vote for "A Poor Man's Night Light" as I don't want to see the sight of Poor out in the dark alone and cold again. Come one everyone give this guy a night light.