THIS. So much this. What's next, removing the grate from 2Fort? I might as well go play Peggle.But if sticky spam gets removed then how am I going to get kills?
Pomson + kritzkrieg + get a heavy to Natascha spam a group for you. Epic rage.Pomson. There is literally no counter to it. It only hard counters everything else.
Toss this out in all-chat then grab some popcorn and sit back and watch the flame war.If anything's OP, it's the scout.
I think being able to go invisible is enough. Giving them the ability to be invisible and invulnerable long enough to get back to safety after they've been caught is OP. If you can sneak up behind me and get the stab more power to you, but if I catch you and "kill" you 3 times and you still have another chance, that's OP. Even a bad spy will eventually get the stab if you give them enough chances.
I don't think that Snipers should be removed, but I do think that the idiots who only play Sniper should. I don't think I'd even have a problem with people who only play Sniper except for the fact that every last one of them is god-awful.
You've never played against or Hollowsoul (Mr. Brightside), then...
You've never played against or Hollowsoul (Mr. Brightside), then...
You've never played against or Hollowsoul (Mr. Brightside), then...
Crazedliife now.
Yeah.....you don't want to snipe against either of them.
Hell, you don't even want to PLAY against either of them.
Pretty much. Only class I can play against Crazedlife and win is scoot xD
And I just call him Hollow. He changes names too much and I'm too lazy to check my friends list.

I don't think that Snipers should be removed, but I do think that the idiots who only play Sniper should. I don't think I'd even have a problem with people who only play Sniper except for the fact that every last one of them is god-awful.

I actually think he's genuinely mad at me lolHe removed everyone from his friend's list except about 10 people.
![]()
^ This thing