Remove this!

What would you remove if you could?

  • Dead Ringer

    Points: 11 22.0%
  • Mini Sentries

    Points: 14 28.0%
  • Sticky spam

    Points: 10 20.0%
  • Snipers. All of them.

    Points: 15 30.0%

  • Total voters
    50
34649512.jpg
 
But if sticky spam gets removed then how am I going to get kills?
THIS. So much this. What's next, removing the grate from 2Fort? I might as well go play Peggle.

Pomson. There is literally no counter to it. It only hard counters everything else.
Pomson + kritzkrieg + get a heavy to Natascha spam a group for you. Epic rage.

If anything's OP, it's the scout.
Toss this out in all-chat then grab some popcorn and sit back and watch the flame war.

I loathe snipers because I have the worst luck with them. There will be like 3 friendly snipers clustered together and the lone enemy sniper will choose to pop the demoman (me) just passing by. I mean, the 3 snipers can and will kill you, but the demo is A) out of range B) not actively targeting you; so you track and kill the one thing that is not a threat at all?!?! That's like getting an uber, charging the sentry nest on the last cap point...and devoting all your stickies to kill the scout who's afk in the corner. What????
 
I think being able to go invisible is enough. Giving them the ability to be invisible and invulnerable long enough to get back to safety after they've been caught is OP. If you can sneak up behind me and get the stab more power to you, but if I catch you and "kill" you 3 times and you still have another chance, that's OP. Even a bad spy will eventually get the stab if you give them enough chances.

The thing is if DR didn't have the damage reduction effect to it, none would use it or they'd have to at least double the invisibility time on it or remove the decloak sound to make it balanced again. Why? Because if there is no damage reduction you just get killed. A good player can easily see when they kill a DR Spy that they were using the DR, so they just aim at the general direction they were going and boom. Ded Spy. Anyone who's played on the third map on Dustbowl as a Spy and went with any watch other than DR can tell how easily you can get randomly killed by random pipes/rockets/bullets/fire/anything. With the DR all but the fire part can get you through the initial spam wall and actually do something productive!

But yeah. Say you didn't have the damage reduction. You'd have to add up to the cloak time. Why? Since you'd have to be a long LONG distance away to take as little damage as possible to make using the DR worth it so you need more cloak time to get somewhere from that far away. The silent decloak would make the Saharan Spy set useless, so... No real reason to touch that.
 
I don't care about other weapons I just want the old Cow Mangler back
 
I don't think that Snipers should be removed, but I do think that the idiots who only play Sniper should. I don't think I'd even have a problem with people who only play Sniper except for the fact that every last one of them is god-awful.
 
I don't think that Snipers should be removed, but I do think that the idiots who only play Sniper should. I don't think I'd even have a problem with people who only play Sniper except for the fact that every last one of them is god-awful.

You've never played against $nake or Hollowsoul (Mr. Brightside), then...
 
You've never played against or Hollowsoul (Mr. Brightside), then...

Crazedliife now.

Yeah.....you don't want to snipe against either of them.

Hell, you don't even want to PLAY against either of them.
 
I love how option #4 is winning. :D

Though to be honest, I wouldn't remove a single thing. (Much less a class.) The game is great, with all it's hats and crazy weapons.
 
Crazedliife now.

Yeah.....you don't want to snipe against either of them.

Hell, you don't even want to PLAY against either of them.

Pretty much. Only class I can play against Crazedlife and win is scoot xD

And I just call him Hollow. He changes names too much and I'm too lazy to check my friends list.
 
Pretty much. Only class I can play against Crazedlife and win is scoot xD

And I just call him Hollow. He changes names too much and I'm too lazy to check my friends list.

I think I made him mad and he blocked me :(

Hmm....

Maybe we can remove all sniper rifles except the sleeper and the sniper can be a SMG class.
 
I don't think that Snipers should be removed, but I do think that the idiots who only play Sniper should. I don't think I'd even have a problem with people who only play Sniper except for the fact that every last one of them is god-awful.

Come at me. No, seriously, if you walk anywhere near me I will headshot you immediately :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top