Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 Jun 7, 2013 #1 I will not have anime in this. I hate it. Congratulations on being promoted to Advisor Sephiroth and Fullmetal! They'll be taking command of the EC program! That's a Kinkajou ^
I will not have anime in this. I hate it. Congratulations on being promoted to Advisor Sephiroth and Fullmetal! They'll be taking command of the EC program! That's a Kinkajou ^
R Rdinator Famous Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 579 Jun 7, 2013 #2 Congratulations Seph and Fullmetal! You guys are ugly! (Congrats guys, you both deserve it ^_^)
N NMsniper Louise de La Valli?re Joined Jul 24, 2010 Messages 3,033 Jun 7, 2013 #4 THE AMOUNT OF TEARS IM HOLDING IN IS a lot I WANA FLIP A GOAT Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Jun 7, 2013 #8 I couldn't find an image of a gerbil saying congrats so I had to make this... Incase you can't see the gerbil's thought bubble it says "Congrats Seph and Fullmetal!"
I couldn't find an image of a gerbil saying congrats so I had to make this... Incase you can't see the gerbil's thought bubble it says "Congrats Seph and Fullmetal!"
P Pzycho Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 18, 2011 Messages 2,230 Jun 7, 2013 #9 Congrats guys!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys will be amazing at this.
E Exegguru Active Member Joined Sep 5, 2012 Messages 279 Jun 7, 2013 #11 They're beautiful :') Congratulations!
Bryan Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 2,787 Jun 8, 2013 #13 Still getting used to the massive amounts of images used in these kind of threads.. but congratulations!
Still getting used to the massive amounts of images used in these kind of threads.. but congratulations!
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Jun 8, 2013 #15 Spoiler You may have forbidden anime Wize, but you said nothing about cats > Wait, what? Seph is too fat to be an advisor, I don't think he would fit in Fullmetal might, If he could stay awake I mean, he practically fell asleep at our most recent meeting. Who's going to clean up all their messes? I'm just joking of course, I love you guys I honestly don't know what I'd do without you two Just don't become scarce and hide in the leadership rooms all the time, ok? Congrats on your promotions, and I'll see you in the servers!
Spoiler You may have forbidden anime Wize, but you said nothing about cats > Wait, what? Seph is too fat to be an advisor, I don't think he would fit in Fullmetal might, If he could stay awake I mean, he practically fell asleep at our most recent meeting. Who's going to clean up all their messes? I'm just joking of course, I love you guys I honestly don't know what I'd do without you two Just don't become scarce and hide in the leadership rooms all the time, ok? Congrats on your promotions, and I'll see you in the servers!
K Ken the Kitsune Thread Thumper Joined Jun 14, 2012 Messages 1,014 Jun 8, 2013 #18 congrats. Right....should put a gif like everyone else....what will I put.....
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Jun 8, 2013 #19 About dang time!!!!
Ledzo EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 5,174 Jun 8, 2013 #20 GTRRacer001 said: lol. Click to expand... same