We have two new ugly people.

Wize

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
4,020
I will not have anime in this. I hate it.​
Congratulations on being promoted to Advisor Sephiroth and Fullmetal!​

They'll be taking command of the EC program!

1898-1.JPG


That's a Kinkajou ^​

congratulations-rabbit2.jpg



congratulations016.gif


Sad-Boy-as-Balloon-Pops--69236.jpg
 
Congratulations Seph and Fullmetal! You guys are ugly! (Congrats guys, you both deserve it ^_^)
 
tumblr_mmab8gBYvP1r3nw4do1_500.gif


tumblr_mmk4m8k61z1rkqyzuo1_500.gif


tumblr_mnwjhxPPiZ1st3zzqo1_500.gif


THE AMOUNT OF TEARS IM HOLDING IN IS a lot
I WANA FLIP A GOAT


tumblr_mn2j7gqvSy1srzd1uo1_400.gif
 
Last edited:
I couldn't find an image of a gerbil saying congrats so I had to make this...
cuddlygerbil3.jpg

Incase you can't see the gerbil's thought bubble it says "Congrats Seph and Fullmetal!"
 
Congrats guys!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys will be amazing at this.
 
Still getting used to the massive amounts of images used in these kind of threads.. but congratulations!
 
You may have forbidden anime Wize, but you said nothing about cats >:D

Wait, what? Seph is too fat to be an advisor, I don't think he would fit in

134.gif


Fullmetal might,

129.gif


If he could stay awake

123.gif


I mean, he practically fell asleep at our most recent meeting.


Who's going to clean up all their messes?

121.gif


I'm just joking of course, I love you guys

92.gif


I honestly don't know what I'd do without you two

103.gif


Just don't become scarce and hide in the leadership rooms all the time, ok?

104.gif


Congrats on your promotions, and I'll see you in the servers!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top