Boo's "Keys For Dominations" [Official Thread]

  • Thread starter Thread starter BooDDEAD
  • Start date Start date
Found you on Foundry as Pryo, went Engie and the you left. We will hunt you down like a dog and we will not stop till you learn to stop fearing and love the mini's.
 
Wait, no e's? D: It would be a great way to get them involved and help them acclimate to the forums! :c I understand what you mean though. But some people have been e's longer than a lot of people have been in eGO.
 
Cool, i'll be sure to 360 no scope the first 3 kills then finish with a headshot.

Or just go heavy.
 
Hmmmmm going to play TF2, win keys, sell them, and go back to not playing TF2 much :) (If I can get Boo with my Rage Heavy :P)
 
I can already see this getting out of hand because people are so hungry for keys. If you have a problem, tough luck.
 
Oh, I get it. Trading Keys for Dominations. I thought it was going to be a players guide or tip sheet. You know, keys (as in key information) to getting dominations. Not unlike a certain 10 rules to victory thread but with more useful information. I was going to add my advice for getting easy doms: play against Wise.
 
Can you reflect bullets? That I'd like to see. See you on the servers. ;)



I need to edit this just so you know that this saying was a joke, and that you probably won't have to deal with giving out any keys to me anytime soon.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top