- Joined
- Jan 29, 2013
- Messages
- 360
no mater what server you are on
i will find you
and i will dominate you
i will find you
and i will dominate you
I am going to get all the dominations. Let's do this.

Cool, i'll be sure to 360 no scope the first 3 kills then finish with a headshot.
Or just go heavy.
I can already see this getting out of hand because people are so hungry for keys. If you have a problem, tough luck.
Or I flank you and ax you.

Nothing about spawncamping or banning? I'm ashamedI was going to add my advice for getting easy doms: play against Wise.
Silly Polish, Snow's the spawncamping advisor.Nothing about spawncamping or banning? I'm ashamed
Quite. And I'm sure it's common knowledge by now that dominating me is a bannable offense.Nothing about spawncamping or banning? I'm ashamed
Silly Polish, Snow's the spawncamping advisor.
Silly Polish, Snow's the spawncamping advisor.Nothing about spawncamping or banning? I'm ashamed