Shark Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Dec 12, 2010 Messages 2,054 Jun 18, 2013 #1 Anyone play it? If so, post your server and player name! I play on the Tempest Reach server as an Elin Mystic (Cause mystics just seem to be super OP) :thumbup:
Anyone play it? If so, post your server and player name! I play on the Tempest Reach server as an Elin Mystic (Cause mystics just seem to be super OP) :thumbup:
_MEGA EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 20, 2010 Messages 5,688 Sep 1, 2014 #2 Legend told me to bump this Ironically enough, I too am on tempest reach! Mainly on my level 60 archer and reaper Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
Legend told me to bump this Ironically enough, I too am on tempest reach! Mainly on my level 60 archer and reaper
M Meowcenaries EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 4,595 Sep 1, 2014 #3 Level ~30 swag.