This is Rd's Dream

Nether

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
1,543
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlgbKIswpzI&feature=youtu.be"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlgbKIswpzI&feature=youtu.be[/ame]




P.s : Still haven't got my computer soon though.
 
We all know Rd is a ladies man I meen what kind of women doesn't want a man that when they talk butter comes out
 
Those first 8 seconds have described the last 6 months of my life
 
As a beard user, what the space heck.

Well it appears this man had a girlfriend who wished for him to shave his manly beard. The man refused and broke up with the woman and took a beard bus to Beardland where he found many people who appreciate his manly face hairs. The citizens of Beardland then returned to the beardless city and rioted at which time our bearded crusader punched his old girlfriend in the face. Then the city was destroyed and rebuilding began with the start of the beard reich
 
The citizens of Beardland then returned to the beardless city and rioted at which time our bearded crusader punched his old girlfriend in the face. Then the city was destroyed and rebuilding began with the start of the beard reich
Spelling it out doesn't mean it makes sense. :P
I guess my beard isn't fascist enough.
 
Those first 8 seconds have described the last 6 months of my life

Where you had an actual girlfriend?


Spelling it out doesn't mean it makes sense. :P
I guess my beard isn't fascist enough.

I mean.. they could also be liberal revolutionaries. Maybe..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l99fBgyHQc[/ame]
This is not per se the same thing.. but... :D
 
Last edited:
I think this is pretty accurate except for the fact I can't grow a beard for the life of me ;_;
 
I think this is pretty accurate except for the fact I can't grow a beard for the life of me ;_;
I've heard that happens when you hit puberty. Your voice will probably deepen too. :O
 
Puberty? More like getting banned from childhood.
I like you. Do you want some cake?

I am the impossible boy. Seriously, I'm a 14 year old with a 20 year old's voice and a 16 year old's body. And a tiny mustache.

My childhood ran when it saw me.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top