As a beard user, what the space heck.
Spelling it out doesn't mean it makes sense.The citizens of Beardland then returned to the beardless city and rioted at which time our bearded crusader punched his old girlfriend in the face. Then the city was destroyed and rebuilding began with the start of the beard reich

So if RD is that guy in the video....>an actual girlfriend
/dying
Those first 8 seconds have described the last 6 months of my life
Spelling it out doesn't mean it makes sense.
I guess my beard isn't fascist enough.

>an actual girlfriend
/dying
I guess my beard isn't fascist enough.
I've heard that happens when you hit puberty. Your voice will probably deepen too. :OI think this is pretty accurate except for the fact I can't grow a beard for the life of me ;_;
I've heard that happens when you hit puberty. Your voice will probably deepen too. :O
I like you. Do you want some cake?Puberty? More like getting banned from childhood.
"An actual girlfriend"
-Quote for gamers 2013