Help with these feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.

[j]Cap

Famous
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
489
So my best friend died a few weeks ago and I am still just in the worst shape ever! Like seriously this girl and I were such good friends we would have married each other. I hate when people leave you all alone.
 
It's crazy to think that someone so close to you can die while many people might not even know who they are or even of their existence. That's life man, you live and you die. We just hope something's waiting for us on the other side. Sorry for your loss, and know that all people have to face death of someone they love/care for at some point in time.
 
Try to stay strong. I haven't lost a best friend, but I've lost a parent. I know what you are going through, and I know it's hard. As hard as it is to believe, it does get a little easier with time. I'm here if you need anything cap.
 
My condolences to you and her family. I know that feeling of losing someone close to you (I've had some of my closest friends commit suicide) and the only advice I can truly give you is try not to sulk in it too much. Get yourself out with others and try to have the best time of your life. She would want you to be enjoying life just as if she was there and not sitting inside wishing she were there.

I am sure she was a great person and I hope that you get through this. If you ever wanna talk about anything, just PM me on Ventrilo, Steam, or here on the site. I'd be willing to help in anyway that I can.

Once again, my condolences and hope that you stay strong through this dark time.
 
My condolences. I'm not very good at expressing care, but believe me I am truly sorry for your loss. I hope this post does not sound rude.
 
My condolences. I'm not very good at expressing care, but believe me I am truly sorry for your loss. I hope this post does not sound rude.
 
It's hard. I know. My uncle, whom I was very close to, was killed in a car accident. It takes time to heal. Like they say time heals all wounds.

Death ends a life, not a relationship. One of the real challenges at this time of bereavement is to create a new relationship with your loved one without a physical presence.

You face the task of creating that new relationship, one of heart, mind and spirit.
Incorporating your loved one?s values and passions into your own life and passing them on to others will create a living memorial that will keep alive the essence of your loved one and bring you comfort.

If you ever need someone to talk to just PM me or find me in vent.

My condolences.
 
I'm so sorry to hear, eGO is a great online family to have though and we're all just one PM away. Don't be afraid to shoot me one!

Take care.
 
Thread locked, we come on here to get away from reality.

Much respect to you on your death issue.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top