eGO's 7th Birthday - Memories Thread

My favorite memory was joining eGO and getting to know lots of people :)
Too hard to choose just one fave memory besides everything.
 
Coming back from my US Army training and getting to meet a bunch of new faces and reconnect with the old ones I missed.
 
There are alot of things that have been fun the past year. Hanging out in vent with our leadership and the division members like allways has been sessions of uncontrolled laughter and joy. But you can also have fun in other divisions like on the css euro events or just play minecraft. There is never a dull moment in eGO, just more fun to be had.
 
[nb]Best memory? But there are so many...

When it comes to this particular past year it would be playing Killing Floor with Hexi, Sajora, Samolito, and others. We would always have a shipload of fun shooting off zombie heads to the tune of the Safety Dance Song and laughing in ventrilo. :thumbup1:

However when it comes down to the whole time in EdgeGamers... Back when I joined, Call of Duty division had a bit different servers, one of them was a Hardcore Tactical S&D server with couple rules that were supposed to make the game feel more "realistic". Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't, people would forget about it every now and then, but it was ALWAYS a blast to play there. And events, don't forget the weekly events during which we would all take group pictures, goof off, and just have a grand time talking and laughing in ventrilo.
34732846-4.jpg

cod4mp-20081115-043329.png
It's those little things like that which make this community so... addictive. No matter for how long I would take a break from playing or just have to deal with important things in life EdgeGamers was and is always around to come and enjoy playing with other people.


Happy Birthday 7th birthday EdgeGamers, and another 7 at least![/nb]
 
Last edited:
Without a Doubt, Rocko. Or as my wife calls him, "That Farting A$$hole!!"
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NxGigWL94k[/ame]

Ill Legend Classic
 
Working my way up from an e to an O and AT. Meeting tons of new, amazing folks and starting out with competitive and lobby TF2
 
My best memory was being a top recruiter for like 3 months, and Recruiter of the Month in May this year. Many people think recruitment is a negative thing to do, but I enjoy meeting the new people and introducing them to a gaming community with a unique gaming experience to offer. This recruiting helped me get about 126 recruits this year since January.
 
I have been allways enjoyed playing realism event/tournaments (also Rated-R realism has been great) too bad i cant give you guys link those Rated-R realism videos xD
 
My Favorite Event When i rejoined was when the e's beat the O's! Good times!
 
My favorite memory had to be this one time when I got in a server (I can't remember if it was Italy or Office), started running around like a noob, and got ambushed by 6 guys. I immediately panicked, whipped out my Deagle, and got 6 headshots in under 30 seconds.

It is also my worst memory of an eGO server because no one I knew was on to witness it :(
 
Favorite memory is when one day, I connected into a server and everyone greeted me. I've never felt so good in my life. I like eGO because we're all good people here and I know I'll like staying here for more years to come :)

Happy 7th birthday eGO!

P.s. another good moment was when I heard this too:
36uhJN3.jpg
 
I always make good memories playing the multitude of games with any edge member. From sharing a laugh with the CS crowed during events to leading planetside attacks with the OpX's, you'll never find a crowd quite like us!
 
Hey guys Just wanted to say that my fav moment of this year with it being my first year and all would have to have been the first realism I signed up for ever since that day I have been enjoying eGO and its members and am also looking forward to many more HAPPY BIRTHDAY eGO and thanks for the fun we have all had
 
Back
Top