Favorite update

Bryan

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
2,787
What was your favorite TF2 update and why?

Mine has to be the Sniper vs. Spy because it introduced the first hats and the item drop system.
 
Probably the scout update! Love all the weapons as they all are useful.
 
Can't really say :/ maybe the pyromania update. It gave me the scorch shoot and made majority of pyros to airblast.
 
The first time they ever came out with an update. I think medic was the first one. I remember when everyone was scrambling and to do all the achievements to get their new gun. It was exciting and fun because you got awarded with a cool new weapon. It really set the stage for future updates and these updates are probably why I'm still playing this game...
 
The "War" update is probably my favorite, followed closely by the Pyro update because it made the Pyro useful with the air-blast.
 
I don't remember what it was called or anything, but when they introduced the huntsman. At that update, they introduced a lot of cool new weapons, that there were many bugs that allowed me to get very many amazing kills.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top