Item Drops?

Halloween

Rookie
Joined
Jul 4, 2013
Messages
70
Does anyone know the drop rate of items in relation to how long you are playing? Or is it completely random? Because sometimes I will idle for like 2 hours and get 5-7 items and other times I idle for 15+ hours and dont't get anything.
 
completely random, and depends on the numbers of hours played that week.

When you say it depends on the number of hours played the week do you get more drops for more time played or less drops for more time played?
 
You have a change to find items every 30-70 minutes, hats being rarer than weapons and crates having their own drop count.
The drop cap is 10 hours of gameplay.

I got this all from here <3
 
You have a change to find items every 30-70 minutes, hats being rarer than weapons and crates having their own drop count.
The drop cap is 10 hours of gameplay.

I got this all from here <3

^

That's a good source to read.

If I remember correctly, drop rate on hats is 2%.
 
Back
Top