Screenshots of ctf_canyon!!

Darkea

Active Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2007
Messages
360
Almost done making my map, just need to do some more optimization, already got it from 25 mbs down to 20.3 mbs! Got some screen shots of it to show off though. :D

ctfcanyonb10000yr2.jpg


ctfcanyonb10001un1.jpg


ctfcanyonb10002sr7.jpg


ctfcanyonb10003is7.jpg


ctfcanyonb10004xd7.jpg
 
Really nice!!! You made what you wanted to make a mix of hydro and 2fort!
 
Looks interesting. Dunno how it's gonna play out in 12 v 12, from the screens it looks pretty cramped.
 
Very nice work, Darkea!

Much better than I could do... well, right now anyways. ;-)

Can't wait to play on that map, though. Looks more fun than Family Guy, Southpark, and The Simpsons rolled all into one.
 
The outside area is twice the size of 2forts and it goes into the canyon wall aways Lafin.
And thanks Delrio! :D
Should be ready for a release when you get back. =P
 
Must just be the screens then. Look forward to trying it out.
 
[quote1195686230=Lafinass]
Looks interesting. Dunno how it's gonna play out in 12 v 12, from the screens it looks pretty cramped.
[/quote1195686230]
So does 2fort. =\

Looks good to me. o_O
 
Yeah, that was actually my point. I love 2Fort, but it's so cramped that if one team goes hardcore turtle mode, it's near impossible to get anywhere in the game.
 
I can see it turning into 2fort abit, I made some pretty good engy spots, though demo is an insane counter to those spots, you can sticky them without exposing yourself fairly easily. D: Offensive spy is going to be abit harder though, since you can't get over to their base in one cloak, though when you get into the base it should be easier to get around, the hallways are alot bigger than 2forts, should be easier to move around clocked without running into people.
 
Haha, hopefully gonna get some playtesting done tonight, and by the weekend after I fix balancing issues (I think snipers are still alittle too overpowered on my map D:) and some general optimization I'll release it. :D
 
that map looks awsome. I used to have a grasp of hammer but, i didn't use it for a while and i lost it. Anysways nice map, i'd love to play on that map.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top