Why Harvest still hates me this morning

The_Polish_Pyronaut

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
631
VQVTmNh.jpg


All as spy and within the first round, lots of blues kept joining and quitting. Next round my entire team went as spy just to keep messing with them.
 
Little Timmy the Pub: "I'm gonna go to harvest and jump around and maybe even get a kill with my new market gardener! Oh, gee, won't that be swell!"

The Polish: "WELCOME TO MINISENTRY HELL AHAHAHAHAHUEHUEHUELOLOL!!!"

That server is gonna be a tough fill.
 
How do you nurf a killing machine who spends every waking moment calculating how to more efficiently end your life with his guns?
 
Nobel was doing good as an engie on Foundry, should have put up more teleporters then he did but as he was content to just place down a mini and the occasional dispenser I had to lower his priority to when my team wanted to push in and did not want to deal with a mini or when there was nothing else to kill.

Seriously Nobel you could have easily had your team steamroll us if you placed some tele's. I think I ran into more when I was targeting a sniper as one of them had the luck of the devil in headshotting me around the corner when cloaked.
 
Nobel was doing good as an engie on Foundry, should have put up more teleporters then he did but as he was content to just place down a mini and the occasional dispenser I had to lower his priority to when my team wanted to push in and did not want to deal with a mini or when there was nothing else to kill.

Seriously Nobel you could have easily had your team steamroll us if you placed some tele's. I think I ran into more when I was targeting a sniper as one of them had the luck of the devil in headshotting me around the corner when cloaked.

Noble*, well some call me Nobel Peace Prize

No time for teleporters, I was doing good shotguning you to death. If I spent the time placing them you'd sap my sentry/dispenser--- AKA BATTLE ENGINEER . Anyways we still steamrolled yourself and your team without said teleporters, until I was autobalanced and then we steamrolled my old team :P
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top