- Joined
- May 2, 2012
- Messages
- 631
All as spy and within the first round, lots of blues kept joining and quitting. Next round my entire team went as spy just to keep messing with them.

Yes because even as a Spy I can still use mini's for I'm just that good of an Engineer.

Did you get any kills on him, or just assists?![]()
Nobel was doing good as an engie on Foundry, should have put up more teleporters then he did but as he was content to just place down a mini and the occasional dispenser I had to lower his priority to when my team wanted to push in and did not want to deal with a mini or when there was nothing else to kill.
Seriously Nobel you could have easily had your team steamroll us if you placed some tele's. I think I ran into more when I was targeting a sniper as one of them had the luck of the devil in headshotting me around the corner when cloaked.
