Am finally back :O

Nether

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
1,543
Hello fellow members of eGO it's been quite a while since I've been on here hasn't it?

Well finally I have just ordered my laptop hard drive after about 4 months , It should be arriving maybe at the beginning of the following week.

For those of you who might not know me I was a very active member back at the very end of March then my hard drive broke and I've finally will be able to play good games again as after it broke I could only play Minecraft on my school laptop that they give us. If you're questioning how in the hell am I writing this, it is because am on a crappy laptop that when I try to play any game it explodes.

Any way's once I get my hard drive and everything is back to normal in my computer I will be on Ventrilo just chilling and downloading a crap ton of games.

So I'll be back soon >_>

TL;DR : Am coming back some time next week and will be on ventrilo when I get my laptop back.
 
Funny. I was just thinking to myself the other day "Wonder when Nether will be around again".

Glad to see you're coming back. :)

(Attack on Titan? Good choice! :D )
 
Funny. I was just thinking to myself the other day "Wonder when Nether will be around again".

Glad to see you're coming back. :)

(Attack on Titan? Good choice! :D )

I've actually been neglecting my self for going on here because I would be very unpatient and all.

Also I always have good choice in anime >_>
 

Latest posts

Back
Top