P phuzzz Rookie Joined Oct 23, 2007 Messages 31 Dec 13, 2007 #21 PhuzzzieNickle. Every now and again me and a few friends of mine have a XBLA night, usually playing Worms and Uno and the like. I might try my hand at Guitar Hero online, now that I got that recently.
PhuzzzieNickle. Every now and again me and a few friends of mine have a XBLA night, usually playing Worms and Uno and the like. I might try my hand at Guitar Hero online, now that I got that recently.
GardenGroveVW USS VIN NUMBAH?!?! Executive Joined Jun 15, 2007 Messages 9,218 Dec 16, 2007 #22 AziLayDieing is my xbox life account
K Killa Forum Fanatic Joined Apr 28, 2007 Messages 973 Dec 25, 2007 #24 Come on guys you have to PAY for live when PC is a one time only cost.
S Spitfire Sweden Rookie Joined Feb 26, 2008 Messages 77 Dec 26, 2007 #25 Killa.. Actually PC is not a one time only cost except for those who get their internet for free.
C Crimson Dawn {RD} Famous Joined Feb 11, 2008 Messages 428 Dec 29, 2007 #26 BlondieBeard Wanted my steam name but it was taken went to the bathroom and my friends entered this stupid name...oh well !sad
BlondieBeard Wanted my steam name but it was taken went to the bathroom and my friends entered this stupid name...oh well !sad
B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 Jan 1, 2008 #27 WretchedCookie Dont ask.
N Nuedar Poster Joined Jan 12, 2008 Messages 113 Jan 3, 2008 #29 Squid56 and I share a live account with the name Dunkug. Nuedar
F Frostee Active Member Joined Sep 22, 2007 Messages 277 Jan 5, 2008 #30 Ps3 ftw baby! But other than that I'd say computer owns the 360...
Canadien233 I made one post Joined Jan 6, 2008 Messages 15 Jan 6, 2008 #31 SquattingBear01 and im hooked on Guitare Hero 3 lol cant get enough of it!!
C Carmine Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 2,924 Jan 7, 2008 #32 Warcaster Wyatt but im not on often, if anyone wants to arrange a game of gears of war though im game!
Warcaster Wyatt but im not on often, if anyone wants to arrange a game of gears of war though im game!
Dλrw!N Active Member Joined Jan 1, 2008 Messages 257 Jan 8, 2008 #33 My gamertag: "EmPa123" ^^ EDIT: Haha sorry, just realized that I already posted! xD
R RompTheChomp I made one post Joined Jun 16, 2007 Messages 17 Jan 16, 2008 #35 CHOMPtheROMP [RompTheChomp was already taken, so I had to reverse it ]
A Anders Active Member Joined Nov 13, 2007 Messages 360 Feb 14, 2008 #39 It's Anders704, my sub. ran out a few days ago though, but I'll get it back soon.