Sorry

Volcom

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
1,593
Sorry I haven't been on lately. It is because school is driving me crazy with this homework and projects. I should be on by next week and will be glad.

And also around December 20 my winter break will start and I will be able to play for like a straight 2 weeks.

!lol
 
Ya I feel ya I've got finals this week and next... Take care of your real life first.
 
Aww - don't remind me. I have some studying I need to do for a quiz on Monday...

Good luck Volcom! Come back when you can.
 
I feel a demotion and ban from all things ego coming on. This is totally un allowable.

















lol ;p Dont worry
 
[quote1196550763=blackhawksniper]
I feel a demotion and ban from all things ego coming on. This is totally un allowable.
[/quote1196550763]

Second. :p
 
Back
Top