The Day the M̶u̶s̶i̶c̶ GameMe Died

Sanctified Aberration

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
1,004
So with GameMe being apparently broken, does anyone else feel curiously liberated? I have been able to loosen up to the point that I have actually been playing sniper. :blink:
 
I love to fool around as classes I suck as, but I generally only do so when my team is lacking that class.......So I guess I feel equally free to do as I want, as I did before it broke.
 
I have been crying over the fact that I cannot look at stats!

tumblr_mgf3rmXJly1rjkj15o1_500.gif
 
For me, GameME was the sort of thing that if it was gone, it wouldn't matter too much. However, I did like being able to see where I was ranked in the community. Either way, tf2 is still tf2 and we must carry on
 
I usually forget GameMe exists once I type "gameme_vanish 1", so it doesn't matter to me.
 
Points on GameME mean as much as they do on an episode of Whose Line Is It Anyway?
 
But... points make me feel accomplished :X
 
Well, if GameME was still up you would have gotten a lot of points with the engineer combo we had on Egypt!
 
People pay attention to gameME stuff? weird, I only use it to search for players :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top