If you were in charge of the CS Division for one day, what would you do and why?

My first part of the MASTER PLAN is that I would fire c-whit but make him an recruiting advisor. Next I would then make every event a "laugh at c-whit event" where we make fun of him for an hour then go fill something. The last part of my master plan is when c-whit goes to his hello kitty bed and cries next to his life size hello kitty in which he made himself in arts&crafts in camp.

I am a terrible person
 
My first part of the MASTER PLAN is that I would fire c-whit but make him an recruiting advisor. Next I would then make every event a "laugh at c-whit event" where we make fun of him for an hour then go fill something. The last part of my master plan is when c-whit goes to his hello kitty bed and cries next to his life size hello kitty in which he made himself in arts&crafts in camp.

I am a terrible person

so eveel
 
if i had to be in a charge for a day well i would start by changing the dust 2 server into 2 servers which will improve reg less frustration and more people on top of that i would switch the map from high school to a rotational and also create a zombie server i would also make Spark the jester of the Cs division and Ric the magician C-white will be spider man and Ashley the hulk :D I will give mgr a Machine gun so he can Rush and christy will have a every round princess free day
 
If I were in charge of the CS Division we would become the Gym Division under the leadership of Gym Master Parvo. Thank you.
 
I WOULD ADD A NARUTO SKIN TO JAIL


*NOT HINTING AT ANYTHING AT ALL.*

also i would do a custom map Deathmatch server.
 
I would make Ric use a Fluttershy model for jail. And it has to be show-accurate too, not some anthro-related or movie related model.
 
I would add a hippo skin to every server, and then make it the default skin, for everything.
 
t0zudbF.png


?Bring the hammer to everyone!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top