**TF2 clan meeting**

GardenGroveVW

USS VIN NUMBAH?!?!
Executive
Joined
Jun 15, 2007
Messages
9,219
This was mainly disscussed about the scrim today

[link=http://www.toxicfury.net/uploader/TF2Meetting.mp3]Download MP3 here[/link]


There will be once a month meetings. Dates will be posted. Pm's will be sent. This will be for eG's and eGO's only. We will record all meetings and post them in the general forum. So if you missed it you can recap.
 
Thanks, I was sad that I missed the meeting. :D :D :D
Eire.32

After hearing this thanks empty for recording this meeting :D :D :D
 
Your welcome, had to edit out the dead-silence areas or it would be an hour long lol
 
LOL I was listening it for like... 20 minutes or so and I'm just thinking to myself... "I love this clan.. but isn't this slightly unbearable."
 
Oh my, isn't that long? Oh well, nothing better to do.
 
[quote1197302566=MinDFuL]
LOL I was listening it for like... 20 minutes or so and I'm just thinking to myself... "I love this clan.. but isn't this slightly unbearable."
[/quote1197302566]

Im confused O.o ? Meetings are to discuss new events, getting to know council better, and talking about new ideas. When we did this on the DoD side i loved it. It was cool talking to the council getting to know them better. So think of some questions for the next meeting eG's and eGO's.

e's are not allowed as of yet. Maybe there is a way we can change the password so we can let e's in for just the meeting. I'll be talking with the others on this. STAY TUNED. :)
 
Sorry for missing the meeting. It's good to know everyones opinion on how is the clan doing. Keep up the good work...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top