Hi TF2 Division

you'll be chased with ham by dark, encounter many cats and hats, and lastly see crazed masked men running with a flamethrower. Welcome to the division!
 
EvYdnZh.png
 
Why hate cats? Anime I understand, it can get kinda confusing, but cats?

In my experience

  • Ignore cat: cat tries to bite you
  • Make eye contact with cat: cat hisses, tries to bite you
  • Talk to cat: cat tries to bite you
  • Rub cat's ears: cat tries to bite you
  • Play with cat: cat tries to bite you
  • Wake up cat: cat tries to bite you
  • Try to sleep: cat lays on top of you and tries to bite you when you fling it across room
  • Accidentally sit on cat: cat tries to bite you

I really don't see their charm. :P
 
In my experience

  • Ignore cat: cat tries to bite you
  • Make eye contact with cat: cat hisses, tries to bite you
  • Talk to cat: cat tries to bite you
  • Rub cat's ears: cat tries to bite you
  • Play with cat: cat tries to bite you
  • Wake up cat: cat tries to bite you
  • Try to sleep: cat lays on top of you and tries to bite you when you fling it across room
  • Accidentally sit on cat: cat tries to bite you

I really don't see their charm.

See, this is all operator error. You are being bitten by the cat, rather than vice versa. Cats are delicious!
 
Last edited:
Do I know you? Someone was just telling me a couple days ago that it was all about how they're cooked. :confused1:

Oh! That was me. I actually eat cats. There good house pets and dinner. Cat is a very stringy and lean meat, its very good for you, better then dog which is more tougher.
 
Add me on Steam flower, I may be from this division but I can help with tf2 general knowledge and stuff. Besides these guys are weird, there are actually people here who dislike anime ?_?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top