What's your favorite sport to watch or play?

What's your favorite sport to watch or play?

  • Hockey

    Points: 40 10.1%
  • Football

    Points: 90 22.6%
  • Soccer

    Points: 55 13.8%
  • Basketball

    Points: 30 7.5%
  • Baseball

    Points: 22 5.5%
  • Playing video games is a sport right???

    Points: 113 28.4%
  • Other (please explain)

    Points: 48 12.1%

  • Total voters
    398
Let's put it this way, I'm from the Seattle-Tacoma region. The choices of hometown teams are as follows:

Mariners (rofl)
Sounders (w00t)
Thunderbirds (meh)
Nonexistent Basketball Team
Seahawks (double w00t)
 
I'm a football fan myself.

(and it's FOOTBALL, don't matter what those silly eruo people call it)

P.S

Ichor.. (cough)Giants suck!(cough)


I VOTED FOR FOOTBALL! (You know the one where you actually use your feet to kick the ball and DONT USE YOUR HANDS??)
 
I'm a cycling man myself didn't anyone else care that Chris Horner won the Vuelta?!?!?!?! I mean come on the guy is 41 it's practically unheard of to win almost anything at that age in cycling. This is kind of big news, bicycling should have been on the list to vote for.
 
Soccer for me, it's the big sport in Asian countries. As much as I like to see hilarious pile-ups and intense moments in football and hockey, I admire soccer players dexterity and their crazy goals.
 
i enjoy watching football, not that i'm a fan or anything, but if there's any sport that i watch more than others, it's football (american). i also enjoy playing it. :D
 
Other: I prefer to play badminton, because I'm decently good at it. I don't really like watching sports at all.
 
If I'm not on playing I am at either school or the softball field! I grew up playing baseball from day one and now I play softball. As of watching I watch all sports even Racing from time to time!
 
Motorsports is my fav to participate in.
Football followed by motorsports for viewing.
 
The only time I deliberately watch sports is during the Olympics. Sometimes when I'm visiting my folks, a football or basketball game will be on, but I'll only sit and watch if everyone else is. My favorite sport to play is softball.
 
Love playing baseball. Even if I am horrible at it lol. Fun game to watch but football and hockey aren't too far behind.
 
Love me some hockey. Odd bit is I'm not Canadian. I don't get it either.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top