HOCKEY!!! GO RANGERS!!!!
Although I do watch football (Giants) and baseball (Yankees). I used to play soccer and baseball so I suppose those two sports are my favorite to play. Hockey has taken over my life though. Doing fantasy hockey this year too. Football is too stop and go and there are so many commercials. It is so annoying. Baseball can be pretty exciting, for me at least, mainly because I know a lot about it and different pitches and methods of sport. BUT Hockey FTW!!
Although I do watch football (Giants) and baseball (Yankees). I used to play soccer and baseball so I suppose those two sports are my favorite to play. Hockey has taken over my life though. Doing fantasy hockey this year too. Football is too stop and go and there are so many commercials. It is so annoying. Baseball can be pretty exciting, for me at least, mainly because I know a lot about it and different pitches and methods of sport. BUT Hockey FTW!!



























I prefer watching World Cup (and Olympics) other than other soccer tournaments.


