Signatures

[quote1197539913=Lafinass]
Stop toying with my mind!

The monkeys told me you aren't real!
[/quote1197539913]
No, Keep them away, THEY FLING POO!!!
 
[quote1197540531=xRomanticDeathx]
[quote1197539913=Lafinass]
Stop toying with my mind!

The monkeys told me you aren't real!
[/quote1197539913]
No, Keep them away, THEY FLING POO!!!
[/quote1197540531]

You're one to talk, last time I checked, YOU DO TOO!

Then you backstab the monkeys.
 
[quote1197617923=(((Booster37)))]
Yeah, I think my sig is slightly too big as far as height goes.
[/quote1197617923]

Not if you remove the stats it isn't. :-P
 
I am bumping this thread, due to the fact that it needs to be said again. Please read the post at the top of this and act accordingly. :-\
 
I was going to add six or seven dynamic images and some other stuff that takes a while to load, then reply to your post, but ... all that effort for a joke that would annoy me as well? Nah.

For the record. I agree. Huge signatures are annoying. Mine is pushing the limit (if not over), and I've been considering making it much smaller.
 
It's when a single signature takes up 1/2 to 2/3 of my screen that I get really annoyed. Your really doesn't push out of the box size that's there anyways (dunno if anyone else noticed that e107 does this). I visit forums to read posts, not look at oversized and redundant images.
 
Alright, know what?

I'll just try to find a way to disable them for me. Since apparently I'm the only loser who likes reading forum POSTS more than stupid signature images.
 
I removed the stats from mine, more because I'm ashamed to reveal that my rank has dropped from 42 to 48.
 
You shouldn't have to do that Del, but if you do...

Firefox's AdBlocker Plus addon has the ability to ad specific URLs to be screened. You can choose a specific image or do wildcards to remove, say, all the stats sigs. And the way the forum is coded, it'll just be like they were never there and the posts will contract to fill the space.
 
You're not the only one Del. I get very discourged when reading the forums and I have to go through 8 pages for a thread that only has about 3/4 of a page worth of content.
 
Actually, I believe the 'pages' are governed by number of posts, not the length of the content in the posts.
 
why not respect that this is the craziest, funniest clan in the world! thats good reason bud!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top