[EVENT] Royal Rumble! Post screenshots here!

Kazoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
5,000
Hey everyone! Thanks for joining us at Royal Rumble! Hope you all had an amazing time getting run over by trains and dominating leadership!

Please post in this thread your screenshots so that you can get the achievement TF2 Bounty Hunter and awesome prizes from the backpack!
​
 
I got 5!!! as sniper!!!

2013-09-28_00008.jpg


2013-09-28_00009.jpg


2013-09-28_00010.jpg


2013-09-28_00011.jpg


2013-09-28_00014.jpg


Also this:

2013-09-28_00015.jpg


Had a great one! the thrill of almost being dominated by magus was great. Thanks guys / girls / cat ladies
 
I have too many screenshots so just go check my profile out, its under the screenshots section on the right.... anyways I dominated the following:

Sephiroth x 3
Fullmetal
BigBird x 3
Ichor
Deelux
Meg's A Tagger x 2
Snow Canary x 2
Goyan Tanooki x 2
Rdinator
Caelestis
Cyprias x 2
Witch_Doctor
Magus
Dark Phoenix

21 total :)
 
Last edited:
doms: 4
link to album: http://imgur.com/a/LqGIu
(3rd and 4th pictures are of goyan because i apparently had a domination that i was unaware of, he confirmed)
I was laughing the whole time :3
 
I have too many screenshots so just go check my profile out, its under the screenshots section on the right.... anyways I dominated the following:

Sephiroth x 3
Fullmetal
BigBird x 3
Ichor
Deelux
Meg's A Tagger x 2
Snow Canary x 2
Goyan Tanooki x 2
Rdinator
Caelestis
Cyprias x 2
Witch_Doctor
Magus
Dark Phoenix

damn.....
 
I have too many screenshots so just go check my profile out, its under the screenshots section on the right.... anyways I dominated the following:

Sephiroth x 3
Fullmetal
BigBird x 3
Ichor
Deelux
Meg's A Tagger x 2
Snow Canary x 2
Goyan Tanooki x 2
Rdinator
Caelestis
Cyprias x 2
Witch_Doctor
Magus
Dark Phoenix

Uh, me too, seriously, too many doms.

Side note: Too lazy to take screenshots AND then post them. But I totally am lying about getting doms.
 
I have too many screenshots so just go check my profile out, its under the screenshots section on the right.... anyways I dominated the following:

Sephiroth x 3
Fullmetal
BigBird x 3
Ichor
Deelux
Meg's A Tagger x 2
Snow Canary x 2
Goyan Tanooki x 2
Rdinator
Caelestis
Cyprias x 2
Witch_Doctor
Magus
Dark Phoenix

21 total :)


hey, that was befor the event started, when i wasnt trying
 
When I came in late and saw Dee on the leadership side, I slightly panicked.
I had to run outside real quick to make sure that cats and dogs weren't living together and the world wasn't ending.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top