Sayonara

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were leaving for a sec and got really sad. Curse you, jhnsn! It-it's not like I... like you or- or anything.

(tsundere mode activated)

Correction is in BOLD.

But yeah, I was like "wait, no way... jhnsn's leaving?!" You utter troll.
 
jhnsn is the biggest scrub ever. D:<

Seriously, I freaked when I first saw this...
 
I laughed. I cried. One of the most moving things I have ever seen. Jhnsn and his facial hair spray is a national treasure.

I particularly like that you gave a mustache to a still life painting.
 
I will help with this. Everyone must have a mustache over their sprays!
 
My spray was mustached..... I've been scarred ever since that tragic day. I'm glad to see justicehhas finally been served. An eye for an eye, or in this case, a mustache for a mustach.
 
lujm.gif

People thinking jhnsn is leaving.

Jhnsn knows better than to leave, don't you jhnsn?

If not, then refer to gif for approximation of what will happen.
9be.gif


(since I don't own a sword it will probably just be a foam noodle)
 
Last edited:
I think this thread was made to weed out the people who make assumptions based off of the title of it
 
Jhnsn you son of a hay bale.

You mustache'd my spray! D:<
 
Jhnsn you son of a hay bale.

You mustache'd my spray! D:<

At this point, I don't even know who all got their sprays mustached. There were so many, and it happened over such a long period of time, I simply lost track. Glad to see I got you at least :P
 
I see why you stared so much at my awesome sprays
 
It's been more than 24 hours and we are all aware that jhnsn can no longer do damage with his moustache.
His spray is gone.
34w.gif

This thread is closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top