Battlefield 4 The future

Dib19

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 7, 2012
Messages
1,155
So when the game finally comes out on the 29th what is the plan for our servers? I just today played my first few rounds of obliteration today and really liked it. But conquest of course is still fun and I have played a lot of that on the beta as well. So, my suggestion and this based purely on what we've seen so far is we do a rotation of both. Please post your thoughts on this idea.
 
Last edited:
get 3 servers:

1.: conquest
2.: obliteration
3.: whatever else is popular
 
its killers thing...

but anyway you can guarantee my boat will be their to murder you all :D
 
get 3 servers:

1.: conquest
2.: obliteration
3.: whatever else is popular

Can't you rotate game modes? I think I've seen one server like that already on BF4.

So essentially two servers.
One with our most favorite game mode, and then one that rotates all the modes.
 
Can't you rotate game modes? I think I've seen one server like that already on BF4.

So essentially two servers.
One with our most favorite game mode, and then one that rotates all the modes.

The only issue with rotating gamemodes is that different gamemodes are balanced for different numbers of players. While it would be fun it sometimes just isn't practical.
 
and remeber guys we still have to server fill, most people will only join a conquest rush ect. only
i see very few servers on bf3 that are full and running mixed gamemodes
 
Well...my argument is that this a game...so not all aspects of the gun IRL will not be replicated in game.

My argument is that I simply prefer hardcore, plain and simple. It doesn't mean I won't play normal, but I just like hardcore more.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top