What other games you play besides CS

I play CS:GO, ArmA 3, Insurgency 2, Battlefield 4, The Assassin's Creed Games, and I've recently gotten back into TF2.
 
I play about anything ain't been on much because of schooling and moving ill have internet soon but ill probably be into game designing
 
Rift, Star wars, Cs Go, Primal carnage, Blac light, tomb rader, Magic 2014, war thunder tom clancy
 
I play Planetside 2 pretty often. The game I play most competitively is Starcraft 2. I really like Half Life.

But really, I will play any game and every game as much as possible because playing other games has really upped my ability to be good at the games I really like.

Hardcore Barbarian on Nightmare diff in D3 that I am pretty proud of.
 
Its all CSS on the PC but I play sports games on the consoles (NBA2K14, Madden, etc..) Then outside of that it's Photoshop or Netflix :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top