On Anzio frequent cap outs can often cause a mass exodus. This is why some of the server rules have been tweaked over time, and could be a reason on Anzio in particular that folks hang back off capping out. That being said I like to run routes that satellite around flags. Not camping but frequently placing myself in good places should activity enemy or friendly occur around a nearby flag I can respond to (either by providing cover for the flag cap, preventing the cap, or actually assisting in the physical cap itself). Camping has its perks but any reasonable team will flush you out very quickly no matter the campsite. I find it is a better idea to grab a kill or two at good campsite and then move on to nest position for the folks to come back and flush you out, meanwhile assisting the progress of the team if possible.