Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Nov 27, 2013 #1 Go out and enjoy the holidays! However some people may still do something related to arma.
S Scortch Thread Junky =(e)= Joined May 29, 2013 Messages 891 Nov 27, 2013 #2 I'm going to cry due to the lack of tac ops night. Does that count as arma related?
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Nov 27, 2013 #3 lol, most people will be out of town or etc. etc. However I'll be around after 7pm est since i have to work. You could always see if you can get an unofficial arma game going.
lol, most people will be out of town or etc. etc. However I'll be around after 7pm est since i have to work. You could always see if you can get an unofficial arma game going.
T The Yeti EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 4,080 Nov 27, 2013 #5 Yes, Chanukah and Thanksgiving. I am thankful for fleeing England and taking advantage of the generosity of Natives. 'Merica.
Yes, Chanukah and Thanksgiving. I am thankful for fleeing England and taking advantage of the generosity of Natives. 'Merica.
D Dobbeh Famous Joined Jun 16, 2009 Messages 513 Nov 28, 2013 #6 The Yeti said: I am thankful for fleeing England and taking advantage of the generosity of Natives. 'Merica. Click to expand... Nah, we decided we'd rather keep India instead
The Yeti said: I am thankful for fleeing England and taking advantage of the generosity of Natives. 'Merica. Click to expand... Nah, we decided we'd rather keep India instead
T The Yeti EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 4,080 Nov 28, 2013 #7 And I've heard that worked well until after WWI.