If we decide? I think the decision has been made.

Rotation(20min) with mapvote, RTV and nominate is the best alternative imo. That's how the other top servers apart from ego avalanche are constantly filled. Stock maps as well as a small mix of competitive & custom maps. Maps like strand/flurry shouldn't be part of rotation because they only appeal to a certain niche of people and many people leave when the gameflow is different. Such maps belong on a 24/7 server or a separate rotation.
If we decide? I think the decision has been made.
strands pretty close, almost caught up to rotation![]()
Hm. I don't see it. Seems pretty close to me.
strands pretty close, almost caught up to rotation
Quick question. If and when the server is changed to rotation, will it be the same ip as Anzio because there was a good amount of pubs on there tonight and it would be a shame to lose them.
