Yes, another one of my tell me about yourself threads. This time it's what you hate and love most about tf2 and why. It can be anything, the hats, something about the 9 classes, certain types of people who play the game, whatever you can think of as long as it's relevant to the game.
For me, what I hate most are arrogant people. I don't really care if you are the highest MLG pro, better then aimbots and speed hackers, 5000/0 kd ratio, if you're going to have the "I'm freaking amazing but we lost because of my horrible team." attitude in game then I'll probably secretly despise you. I don't mind if people complain about their team sucking, just when they start acting like they are the best, that's when I have a problem. Also missing any money in MvM, it drives me crazy but usually I get over it pretty fast so it's not as big a deal.
As for the opposite, I love tf2 most because of how ridiculous it is and can still be taken very seriously. If you think about it, the game is just balls to the walls insane. We got people beating each other with food, guns that literally shoot health, facestabs, magic, pee as a weapon, the ability to impossibly reflect objects with compressed air, robots, rocket jumping, fists that can deal more damage then bullets, hats, the list goes on. Yet, there is still a competitive league where people play the game super seriously. I also generally like the community, although for 3 years I played LoL so I've seen some pretty bad stuff and my standards are pretty low.
For me, what I hate most are arrogant people. I don't really care if you are the highest MLG pro, better then aimbots and speed hackers, 5000/0 kd ratio, if you're going to have the "I'm freaking amazing but we lost because of my horrible team." attitude in game then I'll probably secretly despise you. I don't mind if people complain about their team sucking, just when they start acting like they are the best, that's when I have a problem. Also missing any money in MvM, it drives me crazy but usually I get over it pretty fast so it's not as big a deal.
As for the opposite, I love tf2 most because of how ridiculous it is and can still be taken very seriously. If you think about it, the game is just balls to the walls insane. We got people beating each other with food, guns that literally shoot health, facestabs, magic, pee as a weapon, the ability to impossibly reflect objects with compressed air, robots, rocket jumping, fists that can deal more damage then bullets, hats, the list goes on. Yet, there is still a competitive league where people play the game super seriously. I also generally like the community, although for 3 years I played LoL so I've seen some pretty bad stuff and my standards are pretty low.


















