An eGO Veteran Passes


willardz.png

Article: Artimus / Edited: Ratfire

<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">We are saddened to announce the passing of a long time member, WillardZ.

Many of you knew him as that cranky old guy in Minecraft. He could be a handful, but he always wanted the best for eGO. As our oldest member, he was a great source of wisdom and had a direct line to the top of the roster.

He watched us with the advantage of a front row seat and was always very proud of our success. You can be sure that he's now keeping an eye on us from above, so let's make him proud.

R.I.P. WillardZ
</div>
​
 
Rest in peace my brother,

I know that you will looking down on us, keep us all safe.

Hand Salute

USMC E-4 Romeo 1978 to 1982, Semper Fidelis
 
I'm so saddened to hear this.

Take care WillardZ.

My condolences to you and your family Mike.
 
Back
Top