A a3yko Forum Fanatic Joined May 26, 2012 Messages 982 Dec 18, 2013 #1 I want to apologize for just disappearing the last week or 2 all of a sudden but my computer that i was playing on was being extremely buggy and just messing up well the good news is im back and im ready too play with everyone again
I want to apologize for just disappearing the last week or 2 all of a sudden but my computer that i was playing on was being extremely buggy and just messing up well the good news is im back and im ready too play with everyone again
N NMsniper Louise de La Valli?re Joined Jul 24, 2010 Messages 3,033 Dec 19, 2013 #3 Ill ban you if you are lying kthx
T TheJollyRoger Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 3,357 Dec 19, 2013 #4 YAY! NMsniper said: Ill ban you if you are lying kthx Click to expand... We're serious, we don't need any more departures this year.
YAY! NMsniper said: Ill ban you if you are lying kthx Click to expand... We're serious, we don't need any more departures this year.
K Kanoa Thread Thumper Joined Mar 27, 2011 Messages 1,050 Dec 19, 2013 #6 I'll be back to screaming at you in ventrillo in a week or so. I could come do it on my phone today but nah.
I'll be back to screaming at you in ventrillo in a week or so. I could come do it on my phone today but nah.
RogueOps EGO Zealot Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 1,519 Dec 19, 2013 #7 NMsniper said: Ill ban you if you are lying kthx Click to expand... Just like C-WHiT
Cheezyshooter EGO Addict Joined Aug 22, 2012 Messages 1,281 Dec 19, 2013 #8 Never noticed you were gone so welcome back anyways!!!
A a3yko Forum Fanatic Joined May 26, 2012 Messages 982 Dec 19, 2013 #9 kanoa said: i'll be back to screaming at you in ventrillo in a week or so. I could come do it on my phone today but nah. Click to expand... come back sooner d:
kanoa said: i'll be back to screaming at you in ventrillo in a week or so. I could come do it on my phone today but nah. Click to expand... come back sooner d:
T Terror Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 2,319 Dec 19, 2013 #10 Hi, I'm Terror. Welcome back
T TheJollyRoger Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 3,357 Dec 20, 2013 #12 This thread needs some theme music: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA[/ame]
Ric The Boys Club =(eGO)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 12,920 Dec 20, 2013 #13 hell yea dude welcome back