- Joined
- Jul 31, 2012
- Messages
- 1,814
I happened across the server and decided to join the clan of my own free will (mostly 'cause I thought the tag looked cool). Later on, I found out about the rules and supported them wholeheartedly.
Then I started filling servers with guys like Goz and Wize and hung out in vent. Then one day I was playing Harvest and I was kicked from the server for wearing the wrong tags
I think I got my O 'cause I play a lot. There were better recruiters and event people than me, but I wasn't afraid to talk and hung out a lot.
And apparently people like me. It's weird.
Then I started filling servers with guys like Goz and Wize and hung out in vent. Then one day I was playing Harvest and I was kicked from the server for wearing the wrong tags

I think I got my O 'cause I play a lot. There were better recruiters and event people than me, but I wasn't afraid to talk and hung out a lot.
And apparently people like me. It's weird.
























