Weapon names?

I have a few (just naming the most important ones).

"Monday's Gib Factory" - Strange Rocket Launcher, renamed when it hit epic, now it's a Hale's.
"Pootis Spencer" - Strange Minigun.
"Thus Kaboom" - Strange Reserve Shooter. Descriptioned: ""Thus death." - Jared "the Hellhound" Kincaid." Because dangit, I love the Dresden Files.
"Libera te tutemet ex Inferis" - Strange Degreaser. Kudos if you get the reference.

Oh, and my knife. "stabby's training knife" with the description "He lent it to me for awhile." Signed by the stabby himself.
 
I'm building a samurai Solly (btw, if anyone has killer's kabuto let me know), and I've named my S Rocket the "Samurai's Sidearm",
and my Half-Zatoichi "Killer's Katana"
 
Loch'n'Load: Lemon Launcher (Inspired by Portal 2 Grenade lemon rant)
 
S Grenade Launcher- Mercy
S. Sticky Launcher- Weapon of Mass Destruction
S. Scattergun- Sleepytyme
 
The Antikythera Mechanism - s. Black Box

Heaven's Gate - s. killstreak sticky bomb launcher "More meat for the grinder!"

The Voice of Rage and Ruin - s. killstreak flamethrower

Cogburn's Confiscated Whiskey - s. bottle (True Grit reference)

Avdotya - s. botkiller minigun (I enjoy naming all my miniguns after female characters in Dostoevesky novels. This one is the sister from Crime and Punishment, one of my favorite books.)

Ashes to Ashes - Backburner "I love it when they run..."
 
Headshot.vpk - Sniper

Poptart Launcher - Rocket Launcher

Yup.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top