- Joined
- Jul 31, 2012
- Messages
- 1,814
I have a few (just naming the most important ones).
"Monday's Gib Factory" - Strange Rocket Launcher, renamed when it hit epic, now it's a Hale's.
"Pootis Spencer" - Strange Minigun.
"Thus Kaboom" - Strange Reserve Shooter. Descriptioned: ""Thus death." - Jared "the Hellhound" Kincaid." Because dangit, I love the Dresden Files.
"Libera te tutemet ex Inferis" - Strange Degreaser. Kudos if you get the reference.
Oh, and my knife. "stabby's training knife" with the description "He lent it to me for awhile." Signed by the stabby himself.
"Monday's Gib Factory" - Strange Rocket Launcher, renamed when it hit epic, now it's a Hale's.
"Pootis Spencer" - Strange Minigun.
"Thus Kaboom" - Strange Reserve Shooter. Descriptioned: ""Thus death." - Jared "the Hellhound" Kincaid." Because dangit, I love the Dresden Files.
"Libera te tutemet ex Inferis" - Strange Degreaser. Kudos if you get the reference.
Oh, and my knife. "stabby's training knife" with the description "He lent it to me for awhile." Signed by the stabby himself.






















