Meet The Purple Bunny [13m Video]

  • Thread starter Thread starter BooDDEAD
  • Start date Start date
Also,
DAT GUITAR SOLO.

Dat guitar solo. :P

XD This was amazing. I'm not surprised to be a victim, but I was hoping to not see it. :<

Thanks! Gotta have the cat lady in it!

"AIRSHOT!"
-Michael Bluth

Died there.

So did I. xD


dope I like it

Thanks! I appreciate it.

glad to see im never at the bad end of that flamethrower in egypt :P

But you would be with my shotgun..? :D
 
Noice. I enjoyed very much. So glad I use nothing you can reflect. XD I can't seem to get you to stop airblasting me though.
 
I liked that a lot haha.

Great work Boo!
 
Solly's gotta learn to use shotguns against good pyro's, and great video by the way, wish I was this good at timing airblasts
 
I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad I'm not in the video, if I did made a frag vid I would totally include all the clips of me hunting you.
 
Solly's gotta learn to use shotguns against good pyro's, and great video by the way, wish I was this good at timing airblasts

Switching to a shotgun just allows me to get in close to you.

And fatyguy, I got a reflect off you at the door, just like Oren. Sorry, that you couldn't make it. Blame the replay. xD
 
Well people seem to like to taunt me, especially when I have a replay of them~
 

Latest posts

Back
Top