Also,
DAT GUITAR SOLO.

XD This was amazing. I'm not surprised to be a victim, but I was hoping to not see it. :<
"AIRSHOT!"
-Michael Bluth
Died there.
loved it
dope I like it
glad to see im never at the bad end of that flamethrower in egypt![]()

most good
Clearly, I'm too pro for you to kill me :3
Watched entire video to make sure that taunt kill you had against me on egypt last week wasn't there.
Boo, the mirror.
always reflects.
I seem to only be able to kill Boo with lucky headshots and quick flicks as sniper.I have hit Boo on occasion.
The guy's always moving.
Noice. I enjoyed very much. So glad I use nothing you can reflect. XD I can't seem to get you to stop airblasting me though.

Thankfully I was on your team in those clips. Hate being killed by you.
Solly's gotta learn to use shotguns against good pyro's, and great video by the way, wish I was this good at timing airblasts